Sunday 22 December 2013

Put a Bow on it..!!

Heyloo everyone..

I am back on my blog. My exams went okay and thanks alot for your wishes. I have couple of exams left for January. I was bored with my studies and I wanted to do something I love. SO here I am talking to you guys.

Lets do this..
I am a big "BUN PERSON". Ask my friends, family or anyone who is around me they will tell you how BUN-girl I am. I wear buns to everywhere. The thing is I am a carefree person and whenever I keep my hair down I have high chances of tripping over something. Its true and it has happened to me so many times so I am constantly finding new ways to make my updos look better and different.

Here are some of my favorite ideas ::

I recently saw "THE CARRIE DIARIES" and in one episode Carrie was wearing a bun and at the back of her head she had neon bobby pins stacked parallel to one other. That looked so amazing. It was like a little surprise at the end.
(I looked for a similar picture every where but couldn't find one)  I hope you will understand what I am talking about.

Second one is "BOWs" 

We all loves bows. So why not to put a bow on the back or side of your bun to make it look edgy and chic.
Here are some instances
Third one is "RIBBONS"

As its festival season season so ribbons are everywhere.Why not knot one ribbon along with the twist or over the bun or braid in with the bun.

Here are some ways to do that::


I have tried all of these and they all looked amazing. I will share with you guys how to make "Hair Bows" without spending any money in my coming posts.
I hope you will try these simple yet wearable styles. 
Please take pictures and share with me on twitter @s2s2213. 
Hope I give you some ideas and let me know what you think of this post.


Get Inspired..!!
Namaste..!!

14 comments:

  1. Those buns are lovely.
    Thanks for the tutorial.
    I am wearing my hair up in a bun right now too.

    http://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm watching Carrie now!!! :) I love those ideas!!!
    Kisses
    Timeless Mode

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love all the Bows you have selected. I especially love the "braid a ribbon with your hair and tie it to a bun" thanks for the tips <3 www.fashionphases.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely styles :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love these ways to do buns!
    xoxo
    Serainie

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely!! :)
    http://www.ylieby.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Buns are lovelely and so cute!<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of them! Great idea :)
    I really like your blog, do you want to follow each other? Would be great!

    shoppingmeadow.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  9. i lovelovelove bows :)))))
    take a look at my post, i wear a bow, too ;)
    keep going.

    trianglevintagechild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oww!! Bows!! I LOVE THEM. On the hair, on the clothes, on the shoes, I can't get enough. xD
    Nice article and nice blog.

    xo Stéph
    http://turningpointstatement.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love post! <3

    http://www.valstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi dear !
    I follow you ;)
    Welcome to my blog and Facebook ;)
    http://charlottevogue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete