Sunday 17 November 2013

Exam Update..!!

Hey everyone.


I am so sorry for being MIA. I have an entrance exam on 6th Dec and 15th Dec so I am preparing for it.
I hope you all are awesome. I have so much to tell you guys and so much to share but you and I both will have to wait for awhile. I will try to post something in between but if I am not able to do that then please forgive me because these exams are kind of my life right now. If you follow me on Pinterest you can judge that from the pins I am pinning.

I have to stop myself right now because I was on 10 min break. I also want to thank everyone who has followed me and has left wonderful comments. I will reply and follow everyone after my exams. Please forgive me.

I need your wishes and luck for my exams.

Namaste..!!
Stay in touch and I will talk to you soon..!!

12 comments:

  1. Glad I stumbled upon your blog - please don't apologize! all the best of luck to you on your exams, and I've just followed you on GFC, looking forward to your next post love!!

    xoxo, Mango ❤
    MangoRabbitRabbit's Blog | Holiday Party Outfit: Little White Dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say, that I'm loving and enjoying your blog so much!...
    I'm your new follower, this way I can come visit you more often... please check my blog if you want it will be awesome!
    Kiss* And good luck for your exams!

    SoBarbylicious BLOG
    SoBarbylicious Facebook PAGE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great!

    Have a good week!

    Internetional GIVEAWAY!
    vgolove1.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice blog! stop by anytime :)
    xoxo Sienna
    www.fashionintheair.com

    p.s. I recently made my first video post, and it's all about how to wear Hunter wellingtons: http://www.fashionintheair.com/2013/11/3-ways-to-pair-hunter-wellington-boots.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your exam! your new follower
    www.fashionphases.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww good luck with your exams, I understand how hard it is having to miss things because of revision. I cant even watch my favourite programs! xx

    www.niviisdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi darling, we wish you much luck for your exam!!! and when you have time check our blog and if you like it we could follow each other.
    Kisses

    Alicia & Sofía
    http://asstyleanddesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. goodluck with your exams!! we finished ours a few weeks ago!

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  9. When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new remarks are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Thanks!
    jeux de fille

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try to remove you if this is something that can be done from my side.
      So sorry for trouble.

      Delete
  10. Good luck with your exams! Do you want to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin? I follow back immediately!

    HMLovur

    ReplyDelete